February 15, 2012

Multidimensional Love Expression

Ahhh. It's this time of the year that love is really overwhelming. I can really feel this heart-felt emotion filling the air. It's this feeling that uplifts the spirit of every individual, making them happy and complacent.

"Love is like air. You can not see it or taste it but you know it's there and you need it."

It's a good feeling to know that you are being loved but it's more fulfilling to show your love to the only person you value most in your life. I am glad to have one and I am really happy to have her in my life.


This just makes me remember the early days when we were just starting with my beloved girlfriend. When I was courting her I would usually say some cheesy line I got from media influence.

"Miss, metro ka ba ng taxi? Kasi habang tumatagal, napapamahal na ako sayo."

After cracking some cheesy lines, my girl would end up smiling and blushing at the same time. I love how she would giggle every time I want to make her smile. As the time goes by, we become stronger to the challenges that goes along our way. Yes we fight, we fight for our love. I don't know what to say, I just simply love her more than anything in my life.

If I would dedicate a song to the love of my life, I would certainly choose "The Only Exception by Paramore." I may sound cheesy with what I'm going to say but this song always reminds me of having the only person that will light up your world when everything is going wrong and everything feels like falling on your head. I am glad I found the only exception in all the negativity I see in this life. Glad to have my girl!


The best line from the song? "I'll never sing of love if it does not exist but darling you are the only exception."
I always love how the song goes and it fits what I really feel for her. We usually sing this song together and we would just laugh around after singing. I just don't know, happiness is just coming along the way if we are together. No bad moments, just love.

I always see expressing love as multidimensional. Aside from dedicating a song , composing a poem would be much appreciated. People may say that when you are in love, your mind is also full of love and can create beautiful poems. So here goes mine, I personally made this poem for the one and only love of my life.
Efforts are greatly appreciated when you do it best. It's like being streetwise more than being capable of acquiring materials that money can buy. Simple ways are more powerful when it comes to appreciation and respect.

Any forms of expression of love like a song, poem, or even a photo is a music to the heart. The heart knows best on what to feel and hear the sweetest music to its ears. Just love!

But if you want your ears to listen to great love songs at great quality, why not try 

AKG K518 LE Headphones. Read the review of it here AKG K518 LE Headphones Review.

You can also win this cool headphone by joining here at http://www.unbox.ph/gadget/blogger-contest-akg-k518-limited-edition-headphones/



No comments:

Post a Comment