September 27, 2011

No storm. Indeed, GenSan is blessed!


Been reading posts on Facebook about Bagyong Pedring on how it devastated Luzon area. I have been seeing photos on Facebook with regards to how drenched in water Luzon is experiencing now. I have been watching the news now and still news about Pedring's devastation is on the line.

Many homes were torn down and vehicles flushed away like toys being played by a giant kid with water. Many people were afraid of what could the storm have in store for them, for us.

But hey, I looked outside to see if there is this impeding devastation Bagyong Pedring will bring us. I started to think. Would a star-lit sky indicate a storm? Oh well, there's no storm over here. I'm really waiting the storm would come but GenSan wouldn't allow storms to enter his territory.

This is one good reason why I am proud to be a General. We have nice topographic area which I call "anti-storm".

Aside from being proud that I'm a General (and birthplace of some most popular celebrities in domestically and internationally), I would also like to stay here as I grow old. No pollution. No devastating storms. No physical stressors and many more!

Indeed, GenSan is blessed!

But wait, let's not also forget the people who are devastated by the present storm. Let's extend our hands to reach them and give help.

Be safe everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment