May 29, 2011

Have a Boom with Divoom Divo!

I definitely admit that I'm a computer addict. I can live without using my cellphone but I can't without my laptop. Skipping my meals is easy but letting a day pass without facing my laptop would definitely make me feel sick. Using this very high-end device, it gives me a sense of complacency. I can surf the web, watch the latest movies, listen to my music playlist, play my favorite games and a whole lot more!



What a laptop can do in terms of sound aspect can be doubled up by a very reliable speaker. As for me, my criteria for a good speaker would be something that could make the sound amplified ten times matched up with a booming deep bass. It's like digital surround sound in movie theaters. That's why I found these speakers, seriously and honestly.



These speakers, with a subwoofer, really achieved my criteria. But hey, I know some issues running around here and I know that there's something wrong. These speakers are like bulky and creepy creatures that devoured the space that was left in my table. Never did it cross in my mind that I should consider a space saver.



Suddenly, it came into my mind that Divoom Divo was actually the one who got into my criteria perfectly! It has the triple S I've been looking for in a speaker - Sound, Style, and Space Saver!


photo credit: unbox.ph

1. Perfectly crisp and clear sound. With its precision-engineered 1.5" speaker drivers pure, distinct full-spectrum audio and powerful 4" (100mm) long-throw built-in subwoofer, I can have all day and night listening to my favorite songs and watching some great movies.

2. Slick and space-saving design. The astronaut-shaped look gives a modern touch to speakers with a variety of colors to choose from. In my biased opinion, I would say I vote for white!

3. Sense-control feature. Additionally, Pet Divo's ear can control the sound efficiently with a simple touch button. Now, bring me something that could actually do that for a speaker?

If you're still not convinced with the power of a Divoom Divo, read a little more about it's clear specifications.
  • Output: 20 w
  • Dimension: 166L x 139D x 215H (mm)
  • Driver: 2 x 1.5 high excursion satellites , 4" high excursion subwoofer
  • Total RMS Power: 5 Watts RMS
  • Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20KHz
  • Signal to Noise Ratio: >80dB
Now tell me where you can find all of that in a speaker? Of course, only Divoom Divo has it all!

I wish I could have a Divoom Divo soon so I can replace the old bulky one.

You can check out Divoom and Unbox on Facebook as well as www.unbox.ph and www.divoom.com for great stuff and promos.



No comments:

Post a Comment