June 2, 2011

BBMe with BlackBerry Bold 9780!

Take a look at this video from BlackBerry Messenger presenting its cool features about simply using it and how it can create friendships and possibly, relationships.



I really don't know what's the meaning of BBM before. I'll surely be a laughing stuff if I'll ask about it with my friends and surely they will have it posted on my friends' BBM group. It was then when I finally have to research about it when my ultimate crush Jessie Mendiola had uttered the word "BBM" on a live interview from a talk show. I was really disturbed by that word so I googled it up and was finally enlightened by the answer, BlackBerry Messenger! Shame on me I did not know that one (but now I do!).



Feeling like I had new learnings, I did not stop by simply looking for its meaning. I also looked after its features and what could it offer me. I am pretty impressed by how it works that's why I shared the video BBM Flirt presenting the great feature I really love from it.



One thing I like from BBM is its security feature through the use of a bar code. In order for some people to add you up in their contact list, they still need to have your bar code flashed on their phone and vice versa. But if I'm the one being asked, I will not hesitate to give my bar code. Don't get me wrong, I just want to have many friends.



The best thing I really love about BBM is the real-time confirmation feature of messages. You can actually get informed when the message has been delivered to the recipient or if the message has been read by the recipient. Now, nobody can lie anymore about not receiving the message or if the message was not read. I encourage those who are in a relationship to use BBM! No lies can succeed! LOL! 



You can also share your photos, videos and a whole lot more through your multiple contacts at one click! If you like others to find you, you can actually share your location through its GPS feature. If I get lost, letting others track me down is just a click away!




With its great additional features like personalized picture display, unlimited character length for messaging, contact groups, emoticons for BBM chat and sharing what music you are listening to, anyone can actually live on it in the new way chatting and sharing should be enjoyed. I'm really amazed BlackBerry Messenger got all the features you need to express yourself in your own creative way!




For more additional readings and information, you can check out www.unbox.ph and worldwide.blackberry.com. You can also like UnboxPH and BlackBerryPH Facebook Pages for great stuffs!


photo credits from: thenextweb.com, blackberrycolombia.com, n4bb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment