December 22, 2011

Enjoy the Ride with Kia Picanto!


I woke up in a sun-lit room with a smile on my face. Opened up my window and gazed upon the sun rising. I love how the smell of the fresh grass outside the house rolls over my nose and the warmth of the ray of the sun sink deeper into my skin. I just sighed in complacence and feeling all the good vibes. This is the way to start the day right. I’m heading to work today with a smile on my face.


So I prepared myself for work. Took a bath, had my breakfast, brushed my teeth, styled my hair, and wore my uniform. Now, I’m ready to start the day’s work! I walked past the house and opened the door. Oh there you are waiting, my beloved car! A Kia Picanto!

Since I got this car, I never have any dull moments anymore. This is the reason why I always have a smile on my face every time I wake up in the morning and before I go to sleep. It’s like an inspiration and motivation as well. I can still remember what my teacher said, “When you are satisfied, you get inspired and motivated.” That’s really true. I’m satisfied with my car.

Driving my way to work is so seamless. No hassle and no loud bumps. This is one of the greatest things I like about Kia Picanto. With its in-line 3-cylinders and 12 Valves with Dual Continuous Variable Valve Timing, it assures you to have the best driving experience wherever you are and wherever you go. This car really works like a charm. As I continue to travel my way to work along the big streets of the city, meters ahead is a heavy traffic. As always I am jammed on this street. But I never get bored to wait until the traffic ease out because I am entertained by my car. With its built-in audio system all around the car, I can just enjoy the traffic by playing my favorites songs from Chris Brown and Lady Gaga. Oooops! Did I actually say Lady Gaga? LOL!

One thing I also like from Kia Picanto is the thing which I call “anti-arm amputation mechanism” which is formally called automated power windows. So every time I try to pay those kids selling sampaguita through my car window and I accidentally activated the window auto-up operation, I wouldn’t have to worry about losing my hand because my car will detect an obstruction and will not push through closing the window up. Now can you see how intelligent my car gets?

One time, I could still clearly remember, there’s this very bad car driver who drove along my way while the red light was still on. I almost collided against his car and almost met an accident. Good thing I was able to step on the brake immediately. Another good thing also is that my car has seatbelt pretensioners so I didn’t jerk off that much and never got into throwing myself in front of the windshield.

As I arrived to my workplace, I gathered all my things and prepared myself for work. As I opened the door of my car, I heard a loud ringing voice banging on both of my ears and everything turned out blurry and dissolved into patches of white and black. Suddenly, I opened my eyes and was surprised to what I am seeing. I’m back in my room with my alarm clock ringing wildly saying it’s already 6:00 AM.

Oh well, it’s just a dream. I’m back to reality again but at least I still have the smile on my face. You know why? Because even if it was just a dream, I was able to experience how it feels to drive a Kia Picanto. I’m still happy because dreams do come true. We just have to wait for the right time to come. Kia Picanto is one of my dream cars. I’ll be having you soon!
For more information, visit www.mybestpic.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment